Wednesday 5 June 2013

More tips about Paid to visit websites

Tips for PTC...

 


Hi everyone, I am back! Been so busy I couldn't be here before but I would like to give you some tips about the PTC and how things are going with me.

I am really enjoying that, I haven't spent a cents for PTC sites and I have enjoyed more PTC sites =)

1st Tip: Enter every day to click on the ads.
2nd Tip: Check on buy referel if you can buy with what you already made viewing ads, and buy some
               referel.

It is a slow process but with no cost and been patient and get into as many PTC sites you can an view every day ads you can have some extra income for your holidays.

Here is the list 11 PTC sites I have enjoyed. Next post I will share with you what each one offers!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment