Saturday 25 May 2013

Get PAID to Visit Websites




Hello every one. Has been while but here I am, and I would like to keep you updated about how with ZERO INVESTMENT you can start making money.

I have been doing now the get PAID to visit websites or adverts and slowly I'm building up some $$.
I want to be honest as I have been trying fews way to make money online and just been losing the little that I have.

Well I am trying now a strategy to sign up for as many of PTC sites I can, and view all the ads and websites. The earning is little but putting together I may can make something by the end of the month.

You have to login daily and view all the ads and sites daily. Take like 1 hour daily to do it.
I will keep you update and soon I like to show some screen shoots from my PTC pages.
My list at the moment:





No comments:

Post a Comment